Thursday 2 April 2020

Instructions: Paper bee puppets




Hello everyone! 🙋
How's everything?

Today I have a fun activity for you! Do you like puppets? ...Personally, I love them!!! Since I love acting and drama😋

Watch the video and write instructions for it in your notebook.

Is there any other kind of handcraft you can do? I used to know how to create a sock puppet...🙈
What about you?

Share your talent and leave your ideas and instructions to do something fun in the comments section!

XOXO😘

Miss Javi 💞

10 comments:

  1. Good Morning miss Javi:
    This is Isabel, yesterday me and Teresa wrote instructions about how to make bee puappets in our notebooks. We also did drawings to make it more easy to understand.
    it was hard!! :D
    Hope you are doing good <3
    Regards
    Isabel Pequeño

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats my girls! :O
      you are great!!! <3

      Thank you for your hard work! :D

      Delete
  2. hi miss it is Khloe I love puppets bye .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool :D

      Hugs for you Khloe!! <3

      Delete
  3. Hello miss Javi !!!! I miss you I love the activity!!!!

    Good bye miss have a good day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great Rafa!! :D Weo could maybe do something similar in class when we come back to school !!

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi miss javi I do a white shark it is very dificuld i finish the puppet

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved that video this is Khloe bye.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi miss Javi I like the video.
    hugs, Pía

    ReplyDelete