Wednesday 29 April 2020

Something new is coming...๐ŸŒŸ


Bitmoji Image

Hello my dear students! ๐Ÿ’–

I hope you are doing great๐Ÿ˜ƒ I'm at home missing you as usual haha!
We start a new week and the first thing I must say is that I'm very sorry because I couldn't post a welcoming message for you yesterday. However, this occurred because I'm preparing a special surprise for you๐Ÿ’ฅ!! I can't give you details now๐Ÿ˜ฑ, but I'm sure you are going to love it! ๐Ÿ˜

What about the stories of this week? Did you like them? Which was your favourite?" The boy and the lion or "Making a moving cat?" Why?

Today you will work on your workbook activities, if there is any activity you can't complete, just skip it! no problem! On Thursday I will post a video for you, so you can clarify any questions you may have.

Best regards!

Miss Javi ๐Ÿ˜‹

12 comments:

  1. hi miss i am Khloe I can't wait for the surprise

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi miss i want to now when you are going to show us the surprise

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello miss i wanted to now if you can print out the work sheet instead of doing it in your note book bye

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI MISS JAVI I AM ANTONIA BEHAR AND I MISS SO MUCH

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete