Wednesday 8 April 2020

Command words (Imperatives)




Hello, my kids! 💟

How are you today?

I am great! and today I have a new video for you about imperatives or command words!
After you check this ... Can you give more examples of command words?
Could you find command words in other instructions texts?

Remember this week you have to complete the following tasks:
Wednesday: Study Learner's book pages 24 and 26.
Thursday: Practice the use of command words and verb to be in this worksheet.

Leave your comments if you have any questions!
I'm very excited to read your answers 😀

Hugs to you!

Miss Javi 👸

15 comments:

  1. Iam Khloe and I think i now a little about command words I liked your videoa lot bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Iam Khloe Champ is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iam Khloe and Ido use command words with my dog her name is Monet she is obedient and very cute I LOVE HER

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Khloe! :D hahah that is great! I bet Monet and Champ could be good friends!

      Delete
  4. Hi miss I am Martina cabrera I use command words with my family wen we play.Hugs bye.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi miss Javi I love say to my dog gru give ne your hand ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh!!! Hi Anto!! I do the same with Champ!!! hahah

      Delete
  6. Hi miss Javi, Champ is very cute.
    It's soft?
    I use command word when I tell someone what to do.
    Example: Mom play with me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pía !! Yes!! he is veeery soft, but I have to brush his fur very often D: !!!

      Excellent example :D <3!!!

      Delete
  7. Hi,Miss Javi. My dog is like the real Champ. He is so crazy sometimes:D
    It only sits when sees a apple :/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Valentina Gaete23 April 2020 at 19:52

    Hi miss Javi. Im Valentina and my rabbit Orio is very cute as well. I like your dog a lot. Talk to you later. bye

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hellow miss
    Well I dont now were I am but I think in the link of ford grade

    ReplyDelete