Monday 6 April 2020

No English on Mondays 😱 !!! (New schedule)



Bitmoji Image

HELLO, MY CHILDREN!!!

It is a new week, and I hope you are doing great😊

First of all, I would like to thank all students who tried and participated actively in the blog this week. Thanks for the ones who sent me emails sharing their work and feelings! And thanks to the ones that even though couldn't participate, worked and learned anyway 😍🙌!!!

Secondly, I have to inform you that from this week we will have a new schedule, and the English class will be only from Tuesdays to Fridays.

Therefore, on Mondays, you will have time to work and complete previous tasks of English or work on other subjects! 😋

However, I will be posting fun things for you on Mondays in case you want to study English anyway (This is optional, of course! hee hee hee 😁)

HAVE A NICE DAY !!!

I miss you 🌟

Miss Javi💓

12 comments:

  1. thanks miss javi the last week was fun but I dont wat that english was inn tuesday,I miss you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Seba!! I miss you too! :)
      I would love to have videos for you every day !!! but the idea is that you don't feel overwhelmed <3

      Hugs for you!

      Delete
  2. Hi I am Khloe i will miss english on mondays

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi miss I miss you. I love the activity !!!!
    I'm going tu miss the clases of english in mondays

    ¡ have a good day ! ����❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you sweetie!! I miss you too :)

      Delete
  4. Thank miss Javiera. I mis you a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome Amanda! I miss you too! :D

      Delete
  5. Hello miss Javi. I lo e your videos. I miss allí!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi miss I don´t want english only on wednesday to thursday I want english all the days but whi it is like that?????????????

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi miss Javi, is a very good idea to have English only from Tuesdays to Fridays.
    With love, Pía.

    ReplyDelete